Albania at a Glance
For a holiday with a difference, Albania is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered. This beautiful country offers unspoilt beaches, rich heritage and scenic landscape, all presented to you with welcoming hospitality and a mediterranean climate.
You'll Love Albania if...
- You want to sip coffee in atmospheric city cafes, whilst soaking up 100,000 years of history.
- You're looking for a family friendly holiday with clean beaches and a host of outdoor activities.
- You're a group of friends searching for exploration and adventure holiday.
Which Resort id Right for You?
From skiing on the Albanian Alps, sightseeing in TIrana to relaxing on the coasts of the Ionian and Adriatic seas; there's something for everyone.
- The Baron is a fantastic budget holiday choice for friends who want to see the capital Tirana but are also after a taste of Albania's outdoors. Surrounded by hilly backdrops, you can enjoy fishing, birdwatching, boating and even a game of volleyball.
- For a more luxurious stay opt for the five star Sheraton in the centre of Tirana. Rated as the best stay in town, this exquisitely designed hotel is surrounded by its own private gardens. Perfect for a romantic holiday whilst exploring a magnificent city.
- With the sparkling Adriatic Sea only a 20 minute drive away in Durres and being just a short walk from the city centre, the four star Mondial Hotel will keep the kids happy on your family holiday and even offers an all inclusive option.
Top Attractions in Albania
- The Et`hem Bey Mosque in Tirana is not only fascinating for its historic design, but became a landmark for religious freedom when 10,000 worshippers reopened it after its communist closure.
- The Skanderbeg Fortress in Kruja is a must-see castle that was the home to Albania's national hero, Skanderbeg. There is also a museum which gives tours on the history of this courageous man and Albania's battle for freedom.
- Renowned for its Caribbean resemblance, the Ksamil beach is a perfect option for a family holiday thanks to clean facilities, cafes and affordable hotels. For dinner hop over to a near by islet for delicious fresh seafood.
- If you're the action type, Albania is the country and skiing is the holiday. The brave among you can't leave without spending some time on Mount Korab, the highest peak in the entire country.
- The Butrint National Park is an unmissable day out on your holiday to Albania. This attraction is blooming with wildlife amongst the remarkable ruins of history, dating back to Bronze Age up until the 19th century.
Book With Confidence
Discover Albania before everyone else with exclusive offers from lowcosthoidays.com. You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Book your holiday to Albania with lowcostholidays.com for an alternative European break. With lowcosthoidays.com you can tailor make your holiday around you and your budget.