Nova Scotia at a Glance
Nova Scotia is one of Canada’s most popular regions; situated in the east of the country on the Atlantic coast the landscape is both beautiful and dramatic. With a stunning collection of beaches and coasts, whether you want to relax, have a swim, fly a kite, go surfing or stroll along endless beaches then Nova Scotia has something for you.
- Families looking for a holiday packed with excitement and diverse activities.
- Couples looking for a romantic holiday destination.
- Groups seeking a destination that has enough to keep everybody entertained.
Nova Scotia Highlights
- The capital of Nova Scotia is the exciting city of Halifax, a busy modern port bursting with history and culture. If its food, drink and a good time you are after then look no further than Nova Scotia.
- The region is known for its plentiful restaurants and bars as well as the warm reception given to visitors. There are also a number of spas in the city, perfect for pampering yourself.
- The region has plenty of outdoor activities to choose from; if you want to get wet you can take part in some; swimming, sailing, kayaking, white water rafting or even whale watching. If you prefer to stay on dry land why not try some hiking or cycling through the wood and hills of the region, or if golf is more your thing, there are also a number of excellent courses in the region.
- Nova Scotia is so diverse with plenty to see and experience making it the ideal holiday destination, all year round.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Why wait?, book your tailor made holiday to Nova Scotia today, hassle free on lowcostholidays.com for fantastic savings and a trip that suits your needs and budget.