Dalian at a Glance
Bustling Dalian city in China’s north eastern Liaoning province offers the best of both a city holiday, and relaxing beach break. Experience modern Chinese city life in this young metropolis, on your holiday in Dalian.
You'll Love Dalian if...
- You're seeking the cultural buzz of a chinese city.
- You want a day at the beach between city sightseeing.
- You like football and beer – Dalian is well known for both.
- The best time to visit Dalian is in the spring, when the cherry trees blossom and you can make the most of Dalian’s beaches. There are number of beaches in Dalian, each with their own character. Fujiazhuang beach in the Xigang district is said to be the best, though Tiger beach in Zhangshan district is also recommended.
- Dalian is well known for its seafood, and the best local seafood dishes can be found in Xinghai square in the Shahekou district.
- Animal lovers, be sure to visit Dalian Forest Zoo. Spread over two sites on opposite hills, this is your perfect chance to see China’s best known animal, the panda.
- Shop for handcrafted souvenirs in the city markets. Take home beautiful crafts to remember your holiday in Dalian, including jade sculptures, calligraphy scrolls, and Peking opera masks.
- Xiangshui temple is your chance to experience truly ancient Chinese culture in the young city of Dalian. Built 1000 years ago, the temple is built around a cavern, with spectacular waterfalls flowing inside.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Please also check out our China Holidays page.
Don’t be restricted by package holidays to Dalian, create your own tailor made holiday by finding the cheapest prices available for your next holiday to China on lowcostholidays.com.