Guilin at a Glance
Renowned for its unique and breathtaking scenery, Guilin is a popular tourist destination found in China’s North Guangxi province. Nestled in a distinct location amidst a setting of the Nan Mountains and the Li River, the city meanders around waterways and is enclosed by extraordinary rock formations and remarkable caves.
- Couples who want to experience a unique destination full of opportunity.
- Adventure and culture fans who want to travel to somewhere completely unique.
- Families looking for a holiday with a difference.
Which Hotel is right for you?
- If you want to spend your time away enjoying the lap of luxury, the stunning Lijiang Waterfall and Royal Garden hotels are worth splurging on.
- For a stay in the midst of the city, near some of the best sights, the Vienna Hotel is conveniently located, along one of the central road of Guilin.
- Plenty of budget options are available in the city, such as the Ai Yuan Hotel and the Fu Bo Hotel, which both offer a central location for an attractive price.
- The breathtaking Seven Star Park is an astounding 40 hectares of beautiful sights. You can wander across hills, over rivers and rocks, through caves and over the historic Floral Bridge.
- Elephant Trunk Hill stands proudly in downtown Guilin, over three and a half million years old. It sits jutting over the beautiful emerald green waters and is home to Water Moon Cave, Elephant’s Eye Stone and the Puxian and Yunfeng Temples.
- The historical Daxu Ancient Town is a must see for anyone wanting to spy the China of days gone by. The town’s main stone street runs past remarkable buildings from the Qing and Ming empires.
- Sitting five kilometers from the city center is Reed Flute Cave, often called the ‘Palace of Natural Arts’. It is one of the most astonishing sites in Guilin. Its fairytale like setting of stalagmites, stalactites, stone curtains and pillars, teemed with birds and plant life really has to be seen to be believed.
- Take a cruise down the Li River and you will meander past some phenomenal sights such as the Wangfu Rock, Crown Cave, Snail Hill and Grotesque Peak Village.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Please also check out our China Holidays page.
Here at lowcostholidays.com we are ready and waiting to help you create a perfect, tailor made holiday plan. Book with lowcostholidays.com today and take a trip somewhere spectacular that you will remember forever.