Hainan Sanya at a Glance
Boasting 20 kilometers of fine white sands, Sanya is found in China’s most southern point, on the beautiful Hainan Island. Often referred to as the ‘Hawaii of China’, Sanya is the only exotic city found on the coast, and so is bustling with activity and entertainment.
- Romantic breaks in a breathtaking setting.
- Those who wish to find a tropical destination that is brimming with culture and some astounding sights.
- Families who want to enjoy an exotic island getaway that will be loved by people of all ages.
Hainan Sanya Highlights
- If you’re a fan of our somewhat cheeky primate equivalents, head to Nanwan Monkey Island, a peninsula where just under 2000 playful Macaque monkeys find their home and freely roam around.
- If you love the water, Wuzhizhou Island is a prime spot for scuba diving and snorkelling; here and you’ll find some spectacular, colourful underwater life and coral.
- Saunter through the rich rainforest in the Yanoda Rainforest Cultural Tourism Zone, where wooden paths guide you through the lush surrounds of trees that span across a thousand years, and vivid, vibrant flowers. If you’re feeling adventurous you can try some gentle abseiling and rope river crossing.
- Finding the Guanyin Statue of Hainan along the coast is not a hard task considering it towers above the shores at a huge 354 feet. This Buddhist statue is one of the tallest statues in the world.
- Built to celebrate 2000 years of Buddhism in China, the Nanshan Temple is a lovely shrine found amongst 40,000 square meters of parkland. Here you can wander across the beautiful grounds, ring the monastery bells and enjoy a trolley ride tour across the whole park.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Please have a look at our main China Holidays page.
The experts at lowcostholidays.com are ready and waiting to help you plan a very special trip along the Hainan Island coastline. Book today and you can enjoy some great savings.