Hangzhou at a Glance
A city bursting with cultural heritage and stunning natural sights, Hangzhou is one of the most loved cities in China. Found in the east of the country, countless poets and artists have tried to capture the indescribable landscapes of Hangzhou, which really have to be seen to be believed.
- Culture enthusiasts and history buffs, Hangzhou is home to a wealth of traditional customs and rich with ancient sights.
- Groups who are looking to travel the world and see some of the most breathtaking destinations. Hangzhou is often referred to as the most beautiful city in China .
- Couples looking to relax together, falling into somewhere truly exotic and diverse.
Which Hotel is right for you?
- If you are looking to experience the very best in Chinese luxury, enjoy a stay at the opulent Hill and River, or the lavish Oakwood Residence.
- If you want to find a more purse friendly place to stay; the Culture Plaza is a cheap alternative that still benefits from modern amenities.
- To stay in the heart of the city, near the bustling nightlife and entertainment, the Goethe hotel is a great choice.
- Possibly the most famous sight in Hangzhou is West Lake,where you will find causeways and scenic walks criss-crossing around a beautiful setting. There are a number of smaller sights to see here also, such as Orioles Singing in the Willows and Mr.Guo’s Villa.
- The Longjing Tea Fields stretch into the distance in a picturesque sweep. They are best seen from March through to May, as at this time the tea pickers can be seen harvesting.
- Guo’s Villa is a stunning traditional garden created with a spiritual style. You can enjoy some Chinese tea whilst overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds that are sprinkled with water features.
- Hangzhou Zoo is home to a number of different animals as well as a circus style show that is particularly entertaining for little ones.
- Zhejiang Museum is an exceptionally interesting museum, as it is home to some rare treasures that have been found in the region. You can learn an extensive amount about the Jiangnan region of China in this comprehensive collection of exhibitions.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Please also have a look at our China Holidays page.
Our travel experts are waiting to hear from you, so make sure you don’t miss out on some great deals and book your holiday to Hangzhou with lowcostholidays.com today for your perfect tailor made break.