The Rehana Royal Beach Resort Hotel is situated in the Nabq Bay area of Sharm El Sheikh. This beautiful hotel is close to the main shopping centre and is just a 20 minute drive from the airport in Sharm El Sheikh. Rehana Royal Resort Hotel enjoys own private beach and lots of facilities such as; a mini aqua park, water sports and a health club, which is ideal for family holidays or for couples who want more from their holiday than just sitting by the pool.
The recently refurbished hotel offers a high standard of accommodation and excellent service to match and with 595 well equipped rooms, this 5 star hotel will not disappoint. So if you’re after a relaxing holiday with plenty of sunshine and things to do, make the Rehana Royal Resort Hotel your holiday destination this year.
The Rehana Royal Resort Hotel is situated in the beautiful coastal resort of Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt. Sharm El Sheikh is one of the top five diving and snorkeling locations in the world offering breath-taking coral reefs just offshore.If you’re after a relaxing holiday, then the Rehana Royal Beach Resort Hotel is the location for you, with several pools to choose from complete with water slides for the children and plenty of sun loungers for the adults. Shuttle buses run from the entrance of the tunnel to the waterfront (return), on a complimentary basis, from 9am until sunset. Or if you’re after a bit of retail therapy, the resort is just 20 minutes away from the main shopping centre in Sharm El Sheikh. As the airport is just 10km away for the resort, transfer times are kept to a minimum meaning that you will be by the pool in the Rehana Royal Beach Resort Hotel before you know it!
Eating and drinking
Rehana Royal Beach Resort has both an All Inclusive and an Ultra All Inclusive options:
Early breakfast: 5am-7am
Late breakfast: 10am-12pm
Tea time: 5pm-7pm
Drinks are available from a range of different bars from 10am-2:30am. Tea and coffee facilities are available in the room.
1. 24 hours food & beverages service
2. Three buffet meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) along with a kids corner
3. Guests can choose from three a la carte restaurants (Italian, Asian, Oriental) free of charge
4. Early breakfast, late breakfast, snacks, tea time
5. Snack Beach bar (drinks & snacks)
6. Kids snack corner
7. Food court
8. Entertainment (daily animation program, night show)
9. Sports (tennis court, table tennis, water polo, aerobics, dances lessons)
10. Free entrance to the disco.
11. Tea & coffee service in the rooms.
The Ultra All Inclusive option includes the above plus
1. 24 hours All inclusive food & beverages.
2. Seven a la carte restaurants (Italian, Asian, Oriental, Sea food, Indian, Lebanese, Mexican).
3. SPACE Disco free of charge entrance & drinks
4. Mini bar upon arrival & daily 2 bottles of water
5. Fresh fruit platter upon arrival
6. Free Shuttle bus to and from Naama Bay
7. Free SPA package (Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, Turkish bath) one visit per stay
8. Laundry service (once per stay)
9. Sports (tennis court day & night time free of charge & billiard)
10. Free Wi-Fi internet (one hour per stay)
Seven a la carte restaurants available everyday – reservation required
1. Rossini - Italian Restaurant Lunch and Dinner
2. El Tekia - Oriental Restaurant Lunch and Dinner
3. Shanghai - Asian Restaurant From 18.30 till 22.00
4. Moon light - Sea Food Restaurant From 18.30 till 22.00
5. Maharaja - Indian restaurant From 18.30 till 22.00
6. Sombrero - Mexican restaurant From 18.30 till 22.00
7. Lebanese - Lebanese Restaurant From 19.00 till 22.00
N.B. Room service, medical service, and telephone calls, shops, fresh juices, Shisha corner are against charge.
To benefit from the fantastic Ultra All Inclusive extras, please ensure you book a room with ‘Ultra All Inclusive’ in the title.
All rooms at the Rehana Royal Resort Hotel sleeps a maximum of four people.
Double/Twin rooms have one king size bed or twin bed and a bathroom with a shower.
Promo rooms are the same as double/twin rooms but with a promotional rate.
Family Rooms are large and include a twin bed or king size bed plus a sofa.
Executive rooms are the same as a double/twin room but the bathroom has a bathtub.
All have - bathroom/shower - WC - air conditioning - balcony/terrace - satellite TV - minibar - safe - telephone - hairdryer - (certain amenities may be payable locally)
Please note that a visitor’s visa may be required if you travel outside the Sinai desert and if you go diving or sightseeing outside Sharm El Sheikh. The visa will cost 10 GBP.
Single Parent Friendly rooms available
Discounts applicable to one individual adult travelling with one child or more staying in one room. Please note: subject to availability.