Self-catering accommodation can have many benefits for families; it can help to get around common challenges and are a truly flexible option. Self–catering breaks are becoming more popular as families try to save on their holidays and benefit from the freedom and convenience that a self-catering holiday offers.
Why Go On a Self-Catering Family Holiday?
- Enjoy a variety of cuisine. With self-catering you can try the local food and enjoy sampling a range of different restaurants in the area.
- Some children are very specific with what they want to eat and their tummies sometimes don’t agree with the all-inclusive food selection.
- Kids naturally snack in the day and self-catering will enable you to provide them with their favourite treats.
- Self-catering allows a flexible timetable. Not all the meal times at all-inclusive resorts will suit your children’s eating regime. With self-catering, you work around your families eating habits.
- Exploring the local area is much easier when you don’t feel like you have to stay in your resort and are not restricted by the hotel.
- If your accommodation allows, then you can enjoy cooking a meal and sitting down with the whole family.
- Privacy. Some self-catering accommodation offers the luxury of a little more privacy, away from the hustle and bustle of all-inclusive resorts.
- Control your costs. Plan your budget and what you want to spend your money on.
Family friendly Self-Catering Hotels
Marcomfort Flamingo Playa Apartments, Benidorm
Beach Club Hotel, Menorca
Hotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach, Lanzarote
San Remo Hotel, Ibiza
Laguna Park Apartments, Tenerife
Aparthotel Damon, Cyprus
Self-Catering Villas & Apartments
Self-catering villas and apartments offer the perfect base for a family holiday, with lots of room and a safe environment for the kids to enjoy themselves. Here is a selection of holiday villas in some of our top family holiday destinations.
Spain Holiday Villas
Lanzarote Holiday Villas
Greece Holiday Villas