Les Orres at a Glance
Les Orres is a friendly and inviting ski resort which is constantly revamping and improving itself to maintain its status as a fun and lively destination for winter holidays. Its slopes are ideal for families, targeting beginner and intermediate skiers, although there are some more challenging slopes for the more experience. Les Orres is also great for every as it succeeds in offering lots of attractions for those in the group who don’t take as well to slopes.
- Beginner and intermediate skiers and snowboarders.
- Familys seeking an outdoors adventure holiday.
- Exciting varied group holidays.
Les Orres Attractions
A compact resort, but with a great range of slopes, there are 100km of track in Les Orres, so plenty of space for exploring the area. The dedicated instructors will soon help you get to grips with both skiing and snowboarding, as well as giving you some tips on how to improve your technique if you are looking to progress. The town itself has lots of shops, eateries and entertainment venues, so you can be sure to keep everyone happy on your ski holiday in a place rich in variety.
- Whizz down the slopes; an obvious suggestion but the best way to spend your time in Les Orres. The brave amongst the group will love the three black pistes, but there are lots of gentler slopes to suit all abilities, as well as a snowboarding park if this is more your thing.
- Keep the children happy with a trip to the bowling alley, cinema or ice rink, although all are great for all ages, especially when the weather doesn’t hold out.
- Unwind in the spa with a massage or take advantage of the fitness facilities, which will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed after your stay in Les Orres.
- Les Orres hosts a great programme of entertainment throughout the season; have a look at what’s on when you arrive for comedy nights, dance performances and live music to fill your evenings with fun.
- Indulge in great food and drink after a day on the slopes in the excellent bars and restaurants within the resort, serving ice cold beers, steaming hot drinks and gorgeous French cuisine.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Create an unforgettable holiday to Les Orres today with lowcostholidays.com, and you can enjoy sliding downhill whilst being sure that your savings won’t. Why wait?, book your perfect tailor made trip today with confidence.