Mottaret at a Glance
Situated in the heart of the Alps, Mottaret enjoys a perfect location and an excellent range of pistes thanks to its position on the Three Valley. Mottaret has some great slopes perfect for the more confident skier, though the popular resort of Meribel is only a stone’s throw away where you can find more gradual slopes and a hub of activity and faciltiies, so you can be sure to please everyone on a holiday to Mottaret.
You'll Love Mottaret if...
- You want a romantic ski holiday.
- You are a confident skier.
- You want a family friendly resort.
- Test your technique on some of the adrenaline-filled pistes of the high hills, or simply mess around in the snow enjoying some of the less challenging routes that sprawl the area and offer some delightful scenic iews
- Enjoy a more authentic French experience by staying in Mottaret, as the restaurants and taverns serve up local dishes in a traditional style and are more than hospitable to couples, families and groups alike.
- Take a trip to some of the area’s most renowned resorts; Val d’Isere and Whistler are both within a reasonable distance, sharing the remarkable Three Valleys region with Mottaret itself
- Head down to Meribel on the free and regular bus route which runs throughout the day. Here are a range of slopes more suited to beginners, as well as the ski schools which will help you get started and improve on your techniques.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're Fully Licensed.
Create the ski holiday in France that is perfect for you by booking with lowcostholidays.com, and you’ll enjoy the steep slopes of Mottaret without the steep prices.