Bordeaux at a Glance
Bordeaux is the wine capital of the world. Whether you’re a seasoned connoisseur, a budding beginner or simply want to relax, you’re sure to enjoy the city’s delights. The city centre has a wide variety of great restaurants and shops as well as many sightseeing treats. Bordeaux is a stone’s throw from the countryside and the Atlantic Ocean, so you’ll have plenty of places visit.
You'll Love Bordeaux if...
- You want to sample mouth watering cuisine and some of the best wine in the world.
- You're seeking a place with an intriguing history.
- You want a relaxing holiday in a sumptuous location.
- Chateau Mouton Rothschild, no pre-booking required and home to some of the best red wine in the world.
- Gambetta Garden offers a tranquil respite from a hectic day of shopping.
- Looking for a blast of culture? Go to the Grand Theatre, the setting is impressive enough, but with world class performances, this is an experience to be remembered.
- Marche De Quais is Bordeaux’s Sunday market and definitely worth a look. Fresh, high quality produce is available such as white wine and oysters.
- The regenerated riverfront is a great place to explore. As you walk past cafes and bars, past the Pont De Pierre Bridge you will come up to Palais De La Bourse. There’s a lot to see and do along the Garonne River and you won’t be disappointed.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Why wait?, book your Bordeaux holiday today with lowcostholidays.com for the most attractive deals to suit your taste and budget.