Frankfurt Airport at a Glance
A gateway to the city and surrounding region, Frankfurt Airport offers more than you could imagine and makes a great base for a holiday to Germany, being only a 15 minute train ride from the city centre. Let your troubles fly away as you make the most of the excellent shopping, jam packed days out and lively activities from the moment you touch down.
Highlights in and around Frankfurt Airport
From the airport itself to the city and beyond, you will get more than you bargained for on a holiday to Frankfurt Airport. The area is a buzzing trade and tourist hub which attracts hoards of visitors year round to experience the delights of German culture and city life, so there is always much activity and festivity to fill your trip with fun and help you unwind in the luxurious and cosmopolitan Frankfurt.
- Go sightseeing in Frankfurt. Hop on the train and head downtown to explore the old centre of Romerberg, the might cathedral and the iron bridge. Take a tour to learn more about the city and be sure not to miss any of the main attractions.
- Have a wild time with the children and take a trip to Frankfurt Zoo, where you can find thousands of animals and lots of activity to keep everyone entertained.
- For a breath of fresh air, go for a walk, bike ride of picnic by the river Main, which glistens on a sunny day and makes for a well spent afternoon with friends or family.
- Frankfurt Airport itself is alive with activity; take advantage of the duty free shopping, enjoy a nighttime airport tour or chill out on the viewing platform with cocktails to watch the world fly by.
- Become a night owl and embrace the energy of Frankfurt Airport and the city. The bars, pubs and clubs buzz until the early hours, although if clubbing isn’t your thing Frankfurt has lots of theatres and live music every evening to suit your taste.
Book With Confidence
By staying at Frankfurt Airport, you can enjoy a city break without paying the price of being in the centre. We at lowcostholidays.com have some great offers that make Frankfurt Airport truly irresistible and a great option for an affordable German holiday. Plus we're Fully Licensed.
Please have a look at our main Germany Holidays page.
Fly away to Frankfurt Airport without the hassle of transfers and price, and you can soon be making the most of all that region has to offer thanks to great deals from lowcostholidays.com.