Rhineland Palatinate at a Glance
The Rhineland Palatinate runs along the river Rhine in the north of Germany. This fascinating mountainous landscape is home to some of Germany’s most significant historical political areas and is rich with culture for you to explore. Visit one of the many typical German towns and soak in the mix of contemporary and traditional culture or immerse yourself in the hills.
You'll Love Rhineland Palatinate if...
- You are just waiting to get lost in the romance of fairytale castles hidden in the rolling green hills of Germany.
- You want to get all the family involved in energetic activities such as biking and hiking.
- You want to tour the region via your senses, as you taste some of the best wines in the country.
Rhineland Palatinate Holidays
There are so many opportunities in the Rhineland for sightseeing, relaxing in the tranquil landscape and discovering the history of the many cities in the area.
- Take a tour in the Rheinhessen region to discover the romantic side of Germany. Visit castles and sights of medieval knights from days gone by; take in the spectacular views from the turret of a castle and imagine letting down your hair like Rapunzel as you drink some Rheinhessen wine. With over 500 castles in the area you will wish your holiday were longer!
- Sing from the hills like Maria in the Sound of Music and eat fresh figs in the Mediterranean like climate of the Rhineland in the summer time. The luscious unspoilt nature will enliven your senses and lift your spirit.
- Hike through meadows and forests, up mountains and past ancient monasteries. Check out the hiking guide to find your perfect path.
Rhineland Palatinate Highlights
- Be sure to visit one of the many UNESCO World Heritage sites in the area including the Speyer Cathedral. The Romanesque architecture makes this one of the finest churches in Europe.
- Trier’s Roman buildings now lie in ruins but remain an impressive sight to visit. The grandeur and splendour are not lost in this dilapidated UNESCO site.
- Take a tour round the Upper Middle Rhine valley from Bingen to Koblenz and take in the impressive views of castles nestled amongst the rocky crags and vineyards
Book With Confidence
We have special offers on Rhineland holidays but be quick as they’re only available for a limited time. Don’t miss out on your cheap holiday by booking with lowcostholidays.com today. Book with confidence when organising your cheap holiday with lowcostholidays.com, we are Fully Licensed.
At lowcostholidays.com we don’t believe that one holiday fits all so search today for your perfect tailor made holiday by finding the cheapest prices available.
Rhineland Palatinate prices and offers
Things to do in Rhineland Palatinate
Top hotels in Rhineland Palatinate