Samos at a Glance
The island of Samos is fast becoming one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Aegean. Boasting fantastic beaches, a rich cultural heritage and rolling, forested hills, it is no surprise that this idyllic island getaway has received so much attention in recent years.
- Families wanting to spend a relaxing break together.
- Couples looking for a romantic location.
- Culture lovers who want to travel back to an ancient world.
Explore all that Samos has to Offer…
- In the summer months, tourists flock to towns such as Pythagorion and Vathy. Here you will find the highest concentration of resort-style attractions, which include a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Samos is known for its cuisine, and seafood in particular is something of a delicacy here.
- The island’s towns also offer a good choice of nightclubs, theatres and casinos, although not as many as you will find on some of the other islands.
- The island of Samos boasts a superb range of fine, golden beaches, and the warm waters of the Aegean Sea provide the perfect conditions for swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling.
- Those interested in uncovering the culture and history of the island can visit fascinating ancient sites, such as the Sanctuary of Hera, and the grand monument dedicated to the legendary mathematician and philosopher, Pythagoras.
Book your Cheap Holiday in Samos today!
At lowcostholidays.com, we can find you the very best deals going on travel and accommodation in Samos, Greece ranging from all inclusive luxury getaways, to some great options for those on a tight budget.
Hotels in Samos:
Don’t limit yourself to the standard Samos package holidays already on the market – talk to lowcostholidays.com now, to start planning your own tailor made holiday to Samos!