Santa Margherita di Pula at a Glance
For a great holiday you need sunshine, sand and the sound of the sea. On cheap holidays to Santa Margherita di Pula you have all three, plus the chance to explore the south coast of Sardinia’s amazing hidden treasures.
You'll Love Santa Margherita di Pula if...
- You want to experience island life and Italian culture.
- Your family needs a getaway that everyone will enjoy.
- You’re going on holiday in search of sun and fun with a group of friends.
Holidays in Santa Margherita di Pula
Santa Margherita di Pula is a beautiful, quiet resort chosen by locals and international tourists alike for their summer holidays. It’s close to the popular tourist resort of Pula, but far enough from it that you can enjoy some peace and quiet on your budget break.
- The seas around Santa Margherita di Pula are so beautifully turquoise that they’re regularly used for filming all sorts of commercials. The beaches nearby are all pretty good, but if you head to Chia then you can enjoy some really incredible white sands, as well as a wealth of tourist friendly restaurants, cafes and bars.
- Nearby Cagliari is known as the ‘City of Sun’, and if you want to do any shopping on your cheap holidays to Santa Margherita di Pula then your best bet is to head here. There’s a great beach as well where you can enjoy watersports like windsurfing and banana boat rides.
- The region around Santa Margherita di Pula is the most densely populated area on the whole of Sardinia, and is second only to the Costa Smerelda for its great nightlife, so if you’re here with friends rather than family it’s a great choice for cheap holidays.
Top Attractions in Santa Margherita di Pula
- If you’re lucky enough to be holidaying here at the beginning of May you don’t want to miss the spectacular procession of Saint Efisio, it’s held every year on May 1st and is an amazing chance to experience some real Sardinian culture and folklore.
- The real gem of Santa Margherita di Pula is the nearby ancient Roman settlement of Nora. It’s a really enlightening day out for you and the kids as you explore the archaeological remains.
- When you want to hit the clubs then Santa Margherita di Pula is the place to be. It might not match Ibiza for clubs, but with the tranquil sea views and beautiful scenery it definitely beats it for the morning after.
Book With Confidence
Our amazing deals on holidays to Santa Margherita di Pula don’t last long, so you need to snap them up quickly. You needn’t worry about a thing as lowcostholidays.com are ATOL and ABTA protected.
Don’t be restricted by package holidays to Santa Margherita di Pula, create your own tailor made holiday by finding the cheapest prices available for your next holiday to Santa Margherita di Pula with lowcostholidays.com.