Laterina at a Glance
If you prefer a peaceful holiday with lovely sight-seeing, then your holiday to Laterina could be a perfect choice. Located 14 km northwest of Arezzo, the small town provides you with a holiday in a beautiful location.
- Anyone wanting to get away from the busy streets of Florence and experiencing something totally different.
- Couples who wish to have a quite holiday with nice sceneries, creating that romantic Italian getaway.
- Families who enjoy staying in countryside areas and exploring the area, with a lot of greenery.
- Located nearby is Rocca, which is on top of Civitella in Val di Chiana. You can see a beautiful landscape with and also gardens.
- Piazza Grande is a place to visit whilst in Laterina. It's a medieval square located in Arezzo and includes shopping and eating places, great to grab some good bargains from the markets that are held there.
- The Laterina castle is something which you won’t miss, it stands out.
- You can view the farm houses and the beautiful architecture from the hills, which are ancient-looking.
- Why not dine in two best restaurants in Laterina. The Osteria dell'Oca Satolla provides great cuisine within a great interior. The other one you could try is Anema e Core which provides the great taste of Italy.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
We have great deals in and around the Tuscany area. So if you wish to stay close to Laterina, there will be good links within the Laterina area which is not far from Arezzo. Create your perfect to Laterina on lowcostholidays.com and you won’t be disappointed with the amazing views you will get.