Attractions in Tijuana
If you’re planning a cheap Tijuana holiday with your family or friends, and need a bit of inspiration, lowcostholidays.com can help you out with these handy tips on what to do when you get there.
Beaches in Tijuana
- The popular Rosarito Beach in the south suburbs of Tijuana has clear, warm water and beautiful sandy shores to relax on in the sunshine.
- If you’re looking for something a bit more active, the beaches a little further down the coastline at Ensenada have plenty of surfing and watersports to keep you entertained.
- Head over to the cliffside resorts around Rosarito for some breathtaking views of the ocean.
- Take one of the guided walking tours that leave daily from the Visitor Centre and see the sights.
- Visit the Tijuana Cultural Centre (Centro Cultural), a museum that charts Baja history from cave paintings to the present day. Exhibitions are explained in English.
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Tijuana’s main shopping street, Avenida Revolucion.
- There are countless bars and clubs in Tijuana offering all-night partying. Take a stroll down Avenida Revolucion in the evening and see the different clubs blasting out music to try and persuade you in to can dance the night away and sample some of Tijuana’s famous tequila shots.
- Fiesta Sports Bar is a great place to relax and play some pool. There are televisions around the bar showing different sports and you’ll hear some great rock and roll music here too.
- Rosarito Beach offers some great evenings out for all the family, with restaurants on the pier where you can tuck into a delicious dinner as you watch the sunset.
Popular attractions on holidays to Tijuana
- Watch a traditional bullfight, every Sunday afternoon between May and September at Al Toreo de Tijuana
- For a nature-filled day out take a trip to the Tijuana River Valley Regional Park, and spend some time walking, hiking or horseriding through this stunning valley environment.
- Take a taxi to the Hipodromo Caliente and catch one of the thrilling daily greyhound races.