Romania at a Glance
Attracting visitors from all over the world, the European country of Romania draws in keen skiers and snowboarders due to its cheap holiday prices, mix of pistes for all abilities and unique culture. At lowcostholidays.com we’re dedicated to bringing you the best deals on holidays to Romania, no matter what your budget is.
Top Ski Resorts in Romania
The mountainous terrain of the Bucegi, Parang and Carpathian Mountains create the ideal landscape for adventurous ski trips with competitive prices for accommodation, equipment hire and tuition compared to other top European resorts. A weeks skiing can cost a lot less than you think, so if your stuck for where to visit on your next trip, why not look into a Romania holiday.
- The climate is temperate, with major snow fall from December to March, and you can expect to fall in love with its beautiful Gothic architecture, fascinating folklore and warm, hospitable people.
- Poiana Brasov is the country’s top resort with a great mix of runs suitable for both beginners and intermediates, combined with excellent après ski bars, nightclubs and restaurants, and quirky cultural attractions in and around town. Its purpose built village is the base for exploring the Carpathian Mountains and houses well renowned accommodation and ski tuition with excellent value for money. The recently installed eight seater gondola has brought the resort into the 21st Century, while the artificial snow production, late night lift openings with floodlights allow you to get the most out of your lift pass.
- Sinaia, in the Bucegi Mountains also has great beginner slopes combined with a good deal of off piste areas for advanced groups looking for cheap ski holidays.
- Smaller resorts such as Harghita Bai situated in the Orentali Carpathians, in Harghita county, provides less accommodation and lifts, however does boast sublime scenery and is an ideal place for couples looking for romantic cheap ski deals, or beginners looking for the best prices suited to their ability. It’s a great place to get to grips with the unique Romanian culture while the towns renowned springs offer a unique relaxation option after a long day on the mountain.
- The Parang Mountains also offer a mix of smaller ski resorts with varying slopes for different levels of ability. The Parang resort stands on a long 100km mountain plateau in Hunedoara county and boasts excellent ski schools for families on holiday in Romania.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Why wait?, book your Romania holiday today on lowcostholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your needs and your budget.