If you’re after some great ideas of what to do when you’re on holiday in Calella, lowcostholidays.com has some useful tips on what to do and see.
Beaches in Calella:
- The uncrowded Calella beach with its blue flag status is ideal for a family day out in the sun with the kids.
- You’ll find plenty of water sports at the Calella beach such as scuba diving, snorkeling, jet skiing and water-skiing.
- If you don’t want to get your feet wet, there are a number of beach activities in Calella to keep you occupied including volleyball.
- Looking to try something different on your Costa Brava holiday, why not try canoeing?
- With spectacular views of the resort and the surrounding area, why not try cliff walking.
- Golfers are well catered for in Calella, with excellent courses in the surrounding area.
- The nightlife in Calella is lively with many late night bars and night clubs open till the early hours, ideal for the evening reveler.
- You could test your singing skills in one of the karaoke bars in Calella.
- On a family holiday in Calella? You’ll find that the restaurants in Calella serve most international cuisines to suit all tastes and budgets.
Other popular attractions on holidays to Calella:
- Want to check out some sites? Visit the medieval walled city of Gerona or the monastery at Montserrat.
- Barcelona, just a train ride away is full of culture and plenty of museums to entertain the kids.
- For a great day out with the kids head to Water World just outside of Lloret de Mar or the Port Aventura theme park.