Caleta de Fuste attractions
If you're after a bit of inspiration on what to do on your holiday in Caleta de Fuste, lowcostholidays.com has some useful tips and ideas on what to see and do.
Beaches in Caleta de Fuste:
- The beach in Caleta de Fuste is clean with calm, shallow waters, so it's an ideal place for families.
- The kids will love playing in the rock pools.
- There is a good selection of water sports to try in the area including jet skiing, diving and sailing.
- With excellent winds around the island, it is an ideal place to learn how to windsurf, all equipment can be hired.
- There are around 120 beaches on the island, so take a wander around to find that perfect secluded cove for an undisturbed day in the sun.
Caleta de Fuste Activities:
- Is golf your sport of choice? There is a 18-hole championship course in Caleta de Fuste.
- Horse riding is a popular sport in Caleta de Fuste as well as camel rides.
- Why not head to the sand dunes on a quad bike?
- Fishing opportunities are amazing in Caleta de Fuste owing to the currents and the deep seabed.
Caleta de Fuste Nightlife:
- The nightlife in Caleta de Fuste is fairly lively with plenty of bars, restaurants and clubs to choose from. Most hotels provide their own entertainment.
- Test your singing skills in a karaoke bar, check out some live performances or have a relaxing evening in a quiet bar.
- On a family holiday in Caleta de Fuste? Most restaurants are family-friendly and serve both local and international dishes.
Other popular attractions on holidays to Caleta de Fuste:
- Hop on a boat around the island.
- Why not try a glass-bottomed boat or even a submarine to explore the seabed.
- Take the kids ten-pin bowling.
- Head to the Natural Park in Betancuria or the pretty village of Pico de Betancuria.
- For a taste of history, visit the fortress castle in the resort.