San Antonio attractions
Famous for its big clubs and non-stop nightlife, holidays in San Antonio have much more to offer than just sunbathing and partying. Check out our guide of top things to do in San Antonio to help you plan your next holiday to Ibiza.
Beaches in San Antonio:
- The main beach in San Antonio is always popular, with safe shallow waters that are great for swimming and a selection of lively beach bars.
- Head further along the coast for your pick of beautiful beaches; try Playa S'Estanyol for water sports or Playa Bella for a family-friendly atmosphere.
- For something a little more relaxing, escape the crowds by catching a ferry or boat trip to some of the island's deserted bays.
San Antonio activities:
- Try your hand at one of a huge range of water sports; from waterskiing and paragliding for the adventurous to pedalos and banana boats for families.
- Watch the magical dancing fountains in the town's main square.
- Explore the underwater world; learn to scuba dive or snorkel in the island's crystal clear waters.
- For shopping and sightseeing, Ibiza Town makes a great day trip. See the 13th Century cathedral, wander around the picturesque old town or hit the designer boutiques.
San Antonio nightlife:
- One truly memorable thing about holidays in San Antonio are the sunsets. Watch them from one of the numerous cafés and bars along Sunset Strip, or find a quiet spot on the beach below.
- For a true Ibiza experience, hit the clubs. From the countless cocktail bars and discos of Riverwalk and West End to superclubs like Pacha and Privilege, there's no shortage of places where you can dance until dawn.
- For something a little more relaxing, tuck into tapas and sangria at one of the many quality restaurants on the outskirts of town.
Other popular attractions on holidays in San Antonio:
- Cool off at Aguamar, Ibiza's biggest water park and home to scores of exhilarating slides and rides for the whole family.
- Explore the real Ibiza and take the tourist train to Santa Ines, a traditional hilltop village.
- San Antonio holidays are a great base for exploring the surrounding area. Take a boat trip to beautiful Formentera or hire a car and explore the island's unspoiled interior.