Las Caletillas Attractions
Are you intending to get away on a Las Caletillas holiday? This short guide will outline some of the best activities to try and the best sights to see while there.
Beaches in Las Caletillas
- If you're looking to escape to a tranquil beach paradise then you will definitely enjoy Las Caletillas. Take a leisurely stroll along the promenade, which runs all the way to the splendid city of Candelaria, and experience this stunning area.
- Playa de las Teresitas is another popular beach for a Las Caletillas holiday, where the calm waters are ideal for an afternoon swim. You might be tempted to try out water sports such as windsurfing, body boarding and kite surfing while in the area.
Las Caletillas Activities
- Book a place on one of the local boat tours and spot whales and dolphins. Keen anglers will have the opportunity to catch some game fish, including wahoo, white marlin and dorado.
- If you're interested in doing some hiking in Tenerife, trek around the Teide National Park. You may also be tempted to take a cable car ride up to the top of the volcanic Mount Teide, where there are some spectacular views.
- Cultural connoisseurs may want to explore Tenerife's capital, Santa Cruz. There are some wonderful botanical gardens in this city, as well as a top notch art gallery.
Las Caletillas Nightlife
- If you like the thought of spending a peaceful evening sipping on lovely Spanish wine then visit the bars and restaurants of Las Caletillas.
- For an exciting upbeat atmosphere you will have to travel to Santa Cruz, where the evening entertainment doesn't really kick off until 10 pm. Avenida Anaga is one of the most popular party spots.
- Sample a Tenerife festival and head to Santa Cruz during February. There is a huge carnival which brings the city streets to life with vibrant colour at this time of year, a great way to experience some culture on your Las Caletillas holiday.
- If you're after Tenerife nightlife, then check out [Playas de las Americas] (/spain/tenerife/playa-de-las-americas-holidays.htm).
- Or for the perfect family holiday check out ideally located [Costa Adeje] (/spain/tenerife/costa-adeje-holidays.htm) in Tenerife where the amazing Thai-themed water park is situated along with relaxing sandy beaches.