Guernsey at a glance
Playing host to beautiful natural surroundings, Guernsey is the ideal holiday location. There are a range of activities and attractions, with something for everyone.
- Those looking for a relaxed beach getaway, with long stretches of coastline and a warm climate.
- Those looking the ideal setting for a quiet romantic retreat.
- Families looking for a location with a diverse range of activities, from quiet strolls along the beach to energetic watersports.
Things to do in Guernsey
Less than 30 miles from the French coast, Guernsey enjoys a warm climate for the majority of the year. This allows for an outdoor lifestyle that Guernsey and the Channel Islands have become famous for.
- Make use of the sporting facilities and try your hand at different activities; go kayaking, surfing and waterskiing or stick to inland sports such as abseiling or go-karting.
- Relax on one of the islands stunning beaches, with miles of unspoilt coastline.
- Those interested in culture will enjoy taking a stroll around some of Guernsey's museums and architectural hotspots. With the island's history dating back to 8000BC, there is plenty to learn during your trip.
- Enjoy the rich variety of natural produce on offer at some of the islands restaurants and bars, sampling both traditional and international culinary styles.
Book with confidence on lowcostholidays.com
Book your trip to Guernsey with lowcostholidays.com. You can trust your booking will be safe, we're Fully Licensed.