Hampshire at a Glance
The scenic county of Hampshire is famed for its sleepy villages, city ports, seaside resorts and long maritime history. Travel through the Neolithic settlements in the Salisbury plain to the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty then on to the largest ports in England, Southampton and Portsmouth. With so much on offer, Hampshire is just waiting to be discovered.
You'll Love Hampshire if...
- You want to explore a county with a great balance of the old and new.
- You want a romantic escape to a boutique hotel in a sleepy village.
- You’re an energetic family looking for endless activities and fun by the seaside.
Top Attractions in Hampshire
- The New Forest is a haven for walkers, cyclists and horse riders. If this is not to your taste then book into a luxury country hotel and enjoy some of the great restaurants, village pubs and museums.
- The vibrant city of Winchester is home to a magnificent Cathedral, award-winning restaurants and great shopping. Why not uncover Winchester’s past in the City museum before visiting the interactive City Mill perched on the fast flowing river.
- Portsmouth really does offer something for everyone. This bustling city has an endless supply of naval history, shopping and entertainment centres, piers and an aquarium. The trouble is trying to fit it all in!
- Known as the Emporium of the South, Southampton is the number one shopping destination in Hampshire. You can also enjoy waving off the cruise ships, visit the Seacity museum or take a stroll around the old town.
- Marwell Zoo is set in 140 acres of beautiful countryside and home to over 180 species of animals including giraffe and rhino. If you are looking for a unique day out then pop to Marwell and become a keeper for the day.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Don’t be restricted by package holidays to the UK. At lowcostholidays.com we believe that all holidays should be tailor made to suit our customers. Why wait?, book today hassle free!