Hertfordshire at a Glance
Although Hertfordshire is located right next to London, it’s a county packed with open countryside, sleepy villages and thriving market towns. Bishops Stortford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and Hatfield are just some of the historic market towns that offer numerous shops, pubs, restaurants and attractions to keep both families and couples entertained.
- A fun packed family holiday on a budget
- Couples seeking a quiet break away.
- Groups looking for a long weekend away.
- Enjoy family fun at Paradise Wildlife Park in Broxbourne or take a picnic to Winnie the Pooh’s 100 Aker Wood, a lovely nature reserve.
- Immerse yourself in the past and visit historic houses, parks and gardens such as Knebworth House near Stevenage and Jacobean Hatfield House.
- If you want more culture there are numerous museums to visit in many of the main market towns.
- Make the most of the great outdoors on holidays to Hertfordshire and have a go at white water rafting at Lee Valley White Water Centre and have fun down on the farm at Westmill Farm Complex in Ware and at Standalone Farm in Letchworth.
- Evenings can be as low key or as lively as you like. Opt for a romantic meal for two, a few drinks in a village pub or go clubbing in St Albans, Hertford or Stevenage.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Whether it’s a family holiday you’re after or a weekend break for two, Hertfordshire offers a whole range of places and activities both indoors and out. For great value Hertfordshire holidays talk to lowcostholidays.com and book your next break today.