Skegness at a Glance
A popular seaside resort sitting on England’s Lincolnshire coast, Skegness has time and time again been the favoured place to take a British coastal break. A lively, fun filled destination ideal for families of all ages to enjoy.
Top Attractions in Skegness
Skegness is filled with entertainment options, but it is also home to some cultural attractions and sights if you want to delve deeper into its background.
- Probably the most recognised attraction in the town is the Clock Tower. Built in the late 19th century, it’s a focal point of the town and is where you will find the famous Jolly Fisherman Statue, the town mascot.
- If you feel like some thrills and spills, Fantasy Island is the place to head to. A firm favourite with children both big and small, it is the UK’s first indoor amusement park and where you can ride a rollercoaster, as well as some more laid back rides.
- With a rich and entertaining calendar, the Embassy Theatre plays host to acts that appeal to a number of ages and crowds. Showcasing famous comedians, music performances and special family favourites such as Snow White on Ice, there will definitely be something that will grab your attention in its offerings.
Family Holidays in Skegness
Families every year come to the shores of Skegness to enjoy a holiday spent together. With a warm welcome and plenty of things to keep everyone entertained, it has remained a firm favourite for years.
- Just take a stroll across the town and you will see the very best that a British seaside town has to offer, from the candyfloss stalls to the fish and chip shops.
- Make sure you pack your bucket and spade and enjoy making some sandcastles on the lovely sandy beach. Sit and soak up some sun, paddle in the sea and take a donkey ride across the sands.
- Children and adults will love the pier in Skegness, and you could spend days here having fun. With laserquest, bowling, amusement arcades and snack stalls, there is plenty to keep you entertained.
- If you wish to venture further into the water, try some water skiing at the Skegness Water Leisure centre, or take a fishing trip and relax as a family whilst trying to catch something tasty for dinner!
Book With Confidence
Book your holiday to Skegness with lowcostholidays.com, you can browse some of the best deals. We are also a company with full protection.
If you want to visit a notorious English seaside resort, then pack your bags and head for a holiday to Skegness, with lowcostholidays.com.