Finsbury Park at a Glance
Finsbury Park is a vibrant and attractive area of north London. Home to a cosmopolitan mix of shops, bars and entertainment, as well as plenty in the way of family days out, it is a popular place for all ages with great transport links for seeing the rest of the city.
Finsbury Park Highlights
- Finsbury Park is well known for being a stone’s throw from Emirates Stadium, the third largest football stadium in the United Kingdom. It is currently the home of the Arsenal Football Club, and is a must-see for football-loving visitors.
- The park itself underwent recent renovation and has been awarded the Green Flag Award for its facilities. It is an attractive and peaceful area of North London that is a popular place for a family day out.
- If you’re on holiday with the kids, visit Rowans Tenpin Bowl for plenty of entertainment and fun for all ages.
- For a cultural night of theatre, visit Finsbury Park’s Playhouse to see a play or performance.
- See our London city break deals.
- Why not venture the UK?
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Book your city break to Finsbury Park with lowcostholidays.com for an affordable way to see one of Europe’s most fascinating capitals. Whether you’re travelling on business or with your family, there are plenty of ways to save, whatever your budget and party.