Wembley at a Glance
Wembley is situated in the London Borough of Brent, northwest London. It is best known as being home to Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena. It is close to number of local attractions and has plenty of amenities and things to do close to the arena and stadium.
- Whether you’re visiting to see a game or concert or just exploring the area, you’ll find plenty to do in this buzzing, interesting area of northwest London.
- Aside from attending an event or game, sports fans will love a tour of the well-known Stadium, where you can visit the Royal Box, walk the Players’ Tunnel and even visit the changing rooms.
- Make sure you book tickets to a concert or event at Wembley Arena during your visit, and see what else Wembley City has to offer. Between the arena and stadium, Arena Square is a pleasant and lively place to hang out, and the arena is home to a number of bars and restaurants so you to make a day of it.
- Other popular attractions in the area include the nearby RAF Museum, where you can explore the truly impressive collection of aviation memorabilia.
- Wembley is a good shopping area with plenty of districts to choose from. A particularly interesting shopping experience is the Market, held every Sunday by the stadium, with hundreds of stalls selling clothes, food, gifts and more.
- See our London city break deals.
- Why not venture the UK?
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
Plan your Wembley experience today on lowcostholidays.com and take advantage of our great deals on your city break.