East Midlands Airport at a Glance
East Midlands Airport is a gateway to a number of short haul and long haul destinations from the centre of the UK. The majority of departures are to Europe and it is utitlised by a number of economy airlines.
East Midlands Airport Highlights
- Economy airlines using East Midlands Airport travel frequently to Spain, Italy and The Netherlands. Some larger airlines travel towards the Greek Islands and other holiday destinations, while others offer a number of flight and cruise deals as far as Barbados. Generally, East Midlands Airport is used for business and leisure flights to short haul destinations.
- East Midlands Airport isn’t the largest in the country but has a sufficient array of bookshops, restaurants and cafes. It is home to an aviation gift centre which offers a number of flight and aeroplane themed souvenirs.
- The closest hotels to East Midlands Aiport are the Hilton East Midlands and the Holiday Inn Express. Both are extremely convenient for late nights or early starts and offer on-site breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are a number of hotels just a short distance away that can be easily reached by public transport.
- There is both short and long stay parking available at East Midlands Airport, as well as an easy-to-use drop off/pick up area. Like most airports in the United Kingdom, it is possible to get a good reduction by booking parking in advance.
- East Midlands Airport can be reached easily by car from the M1 or it is possible to travel by train to East Midlands Parkway Station and a connecting shuttle bus.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're Fully Licensed.
Book with confidence today for the most attractive deals on lowcostholidays.