Breckenridge at a Glance
Breckenridge, located in Summit County, Colorado, boasts one of North America’s most popular ski resorts and has recently been voted one of the best in the world. The stunning Tenmile mountain range consists of four adjoining peaks. Whether your taking to the slopes for the first time or you’re a more experienced skier, Breckenridge ski resort has something to offer for everybody. There are numerous activities from hiking tours and bike riding to sledging and white water rafting!
- Families wanting a fun adventure holiday, with entertainment and activities to suit all interests.
- Groups seeking a holiday packed full of activities and a lively nightlife with great bars and nightclubs.
- Those seeking a location with truly breathtaking scenery and plenty to explore.
Top Attractions in Breckenridge
- Whilst Peak 9 is more suited to beginners and intermediate skiers, Peaks 7 and 10 are for those who are not afraid of a challenge, with mainly difficult to intermediate terrain and slopes building to a whopping fifty five degrees.
- Peak 8 specialises in family entertainment, hosting the famous Fun Park with numerous exciting activities. Roller coasters, bungee jumping, a Sky Fly Power Trampoline and a zip line to slide down will have the children bursting with laughter for hours.
- Breckenridge offers a range of hiking trails from easy to more advanced routes. The more popular trails are marked clearly and are a fabulous way to explore the beautiful landscape. Popular routes are the Valley Brook Trail Head and River Walk Trail Head.
- The Breckenridge Ski Resort hosts public events and annual championships including the Winter Dew Tour every December, which features leading names in extreme snowboarding and skiing. The International Snow Sculpture Championships give you a chance to see sculptors from around the world creating amazing artwork from twenty tonne blocks of snow.
- For a bit of culture, although a modern resort, Breckenridge still retains its charm through its Historic District. A walking tour will enable you to see historic sites such as the 1880 Alice G. Milne House.
- The Breckenridge Carter Museum, built in the late 1800s, displays artefacts from the famous environmentalist, Edwin Carter. It offers a wonderful opportunity to look in to the life of the man identified as the "log cabin naturalist."
Book With Confidence
From beautiful scenery to exhilarating activities, Breckenridge has so much to offer. With a vast range of accommodation to suit every budget and taste, lowcostholidays.com offers the best deals to make your stay perfect. Booking through us is easy and safe. We're protected by ABTA and ATOL.
At lowcostholidays.com, we don’t believe that you should be restricted by package holidays. Instead, why not create your own tailor made holiday to Breckenridge with lowcostholidays.com.