Vail at a Glance
Set amongst America’s Rocky Mountains, in the north west of [Colorado](http://www.lowcostholidays.com/united-states/colorado-ski-holidays.htm), Vail is a lively ski resort where you can enjoy the slopes in the winter and some outdoor activities during the summer.
- Lively group winter ski breaks or adventurous holidays.
- Families who like to be outdoors and active on holiday.
- Couples who want to explore the Rockies.
Which Hotel is Right for You?
There are a range of impressive hotels to be found in Vail, whether you want to enjoy your own villa or apartment, or live a week of luxury in a spa hotel.
- A stylish and chic boutique hotel, the Arrabelle At Vail Square is somewhere you can head to for that extra special stay.
- Found at the bottom of Beaver Creek Mountain, The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas are found on a ski in and out retreat, boasting panoramic views across the stunning landscape.
- Nestled along a creek with a breathtaking mountain backdrop, the Vail Cascade Resort and Spa offers guest rooms and suites alongside a luxury spa.
Top Attractions in Vail
Whatever time of year you decide to take a holiday to Vail, there’s an extensive amount of activities to keep you busy and entertained.
- Many people head to Vail over the winter ski season, to enjoy sailing across its vast 5,174 acres. Beginners are well catered for with plenty of gentle runs and the more advanced can tackle the double black diamond runs to be really challenged.
- Away from the slopes, you can enjoy a cross country snowshoe tour, tumble down the tubing lanes, explore on ski bikes or let the little ones adventure away on the mini snowmobiles.
- During the summer there is plenty to enjoy in the gorgeous outdoor landscape, from mountain biking and golf, to hiking and white water river rafting.
- If you fancy indulging your cultural side, head to the charming Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum, which takes you on a journey from the invention of skiing in the 1700s to the modern day champions, showcasing vintage equipment and a hall of fame.
- Vail boasts the very best in après ski, so you can indulge after a day spent working hard on the slopes. Shop ‘til you drop in the high end boutiques, grab a meal in one of the many fine restaurants, or enjoy a drink as the sun sets in a chic bar.
Book With Confidence
The choices are left to you when you book your Vail holiday with lowcostholidays.com, you can choose when you fly, where you stay and how long you stay for, and tailor make your way to the perfect holiday. We are also ABTA and ATOL protected so you can book with confidence.
Why wait?, book your holiday to Vail today on lowcostholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.