San Antonio Holidays
San Antonio is Texas’ second largest city filled with art galleries, museums, arcades and amusement parks and plenty of restaurants and bars. The city reflects the mixture of culture influences that make up the South Texas Plains; Spanish and Mexican. The food has a Spanish twist and fiestas attract millions every year.
You'll Love San Antonio if...
- You want to experience a real Texan city.
- You’re searching for a buzzing city full of excitement.
- You are looking for a historic city steeped in culture
San Antonio Highlights
- The Alamo is the most important monument in Texan history. The building itself is an old mission that was the site of the Battle of The Alamo, a 13 day siege during the war for Texan Independence. Entrance to the site is free and donations are welcome.
- The San Antonio Museum of Art has a huge range of exhibits, many of which change regularly. There are permanent exhibitions from all over the world and from a wide variation of time periods ranging from Antiquity up to the modern day.
- The River Walk region of the city runs either side of the San Antonio River in the centre of the city. The walkways are lined with plenty of chops, boutiques, bars and restaurants that are perfect for strolling around wither by day or by night.
- The Institute of Texan Cultures is a museum celebrating the wide range of nationalities and ethnic groups that have come together under the Texan flag.
- SeaWorld, home to many different species of marine life such as seals and dolphins as well as the famous killer whale, Shamu.
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch is a drive through safari park with plenty of animals roaming free in the grounds.
- Six Flags Fiesta Park is a theme park with plenty of rides and roller coasters suitable for all ages. There is even a great waterpark fully equipped with pools and slides.
- If you are heading to San Antonio in late April then you should catch the famous Fiesta. Fiesta is a festival held all over the city that celebrates; arts, music and culture; there are hundreds of events, performances, exhibits and acts all over the city during this time.
- Head to the downtown region of the city for plenty of designer stores and clothes shops.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're Fully Licensed.
Why wait?, book your holiday to San Antonio today on lowcostholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.